NPD Project Manager
Our client's delicious soft drinks brand has been in the market for over three decades but yet the business retains a small, entrepreneurial feel.
Well established in the UK, the brand is now expanding both its portfolio of products as well internationally. Core functions including marketing are in house with manufacturing and distribution outsourced.
- Reporting to the Operations Director and working closely with Sales, Marketing and Finance and outsourced manufacturers, the NPD Manager will be responsible for:
- Scoping potential NPD opportunities for the brand, reviewing and identifying market and consumer trends
- Working with a fast-paced collaborative team to manage NPD projects from concept to launch
- Managing multiple projects to launch on time, on budget and to the agreed standard.
- Reviewing performance of products already in market to identify opportunities and risks.
- You will demonstrate bags of initiative, energy and drive
- A passion for Innovation and a knack of making things happen, in pursuit of business success
- A self-starter, able to identify what needs doing and how to make it happen
- Experience within FMCG innovation projects
- Strong analytical and NPD skills which include thorough knowledge of managing third party suppliers
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership qualities including the ability to work with cross functional team, holding others to account for their parts of the project