A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join an iconic British brand and a dynamic team with big plans! We are looking for a Brand Manager to drive the brand marketing strategy for G Plan, working closely with a commercially focused team.
We’ve been around since 1953, so we know a lot about making the perfect sofa - but we certainly don’t just sit back and rest on our laurels. We strive to improve at every opportunity, driving the business forward and evolving the brand. We are guardians of our heritage but embrace the very latest in technology and innovation from manufacturing to marketing.
As a senior member of the Marketing team, you will work alongside your Design, Development and Commercial colleagues in our purpose-built Wiltshire head office and manufacturing facility. Here you can touch and feel the product and watch it evolve from every stage from sketch to production.
You’ll report to the Head of Brand and Retail Operations and work tirelessly to ensure every touchpoint with the brand is perfect. The right message in the right channel, beautifully executed every single time. You’ll be passionate about telling our story and communicating our brand values. Spreading the word and ensuring the look and feel of our retail stockists, online channels and customer communications elevates us beyond the ordinary. This is a brand to be proud of and a place to make your mark.
You’ll need to be a proactive self-starter who is happy to get stuck in. A team player with resilience and a creative approach, you’ll have excellent attention to detail and a track record in effective brand marketing: -
- With an understanding of what it takes to build a brand, you’ll help set the brand strategy, generate fresh ideas and take responsibility for planning and delivering all aspects of brand marketing support to the business
- You’ll be commercially aware and have an interest in the interiors/furniture market
- You’ll have expertise across the marketing mix including a good working knowledge of PPC, SEO, CMS (Wordpress), email marketing and social media channels
- With experience of briefing agencies/designers and managing creative projects, you’ll be managing brand projects, photography and trade show presentation with a clear vision and a passion for the detail
- You’ll be comfortable managing a budget and motivating a direct report
- You’ll have excellent project management skills and be comfortable with juggling multiple workstreams/tight deadlines
- Above all, you will bring a positive energy to the team, approaching every challenge with enthusiasm and passion
In return we offer a competitive package including company pension scheme with associated benefits, 24 days annual leave plus public holidays, company sick pay after a qualifying period, cycle to work scheme, employee assistance scheme, staff purchase scheme and excellent opportunities for career development.