Strategic Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, you will have vision, commercial acumen, strategic flair and customer insights skills, allowing you to enhance customer perception, engage learners and key influencers, and support and maximise opportunities within the market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading segmentation and positioning and establishing strategies to ensure clear differentiation
- Providing advice and guidance to colleagues, stakeholders and agencies on matters of positioning and segmentation
- Devising the strategic marketing plan and working with key stakeholders within Marketing and across the directorate to ensure ‘go to market’ strategies for customers align with and leverage plans
- Developing customer journey, persona understanding and messaging
- Initiating and creating effective marketing plans that attract customers and differentiate from the competition
- Tracking competitor strategy and activity and delivering recommendations
- Reporting on key success factors with continuous improvements made using analysis and insight
If you are a passionate commercial and strategic marketer with the ability to think critically, problem solve, influence and persuade, this role may be the one for you!