Digital & Paid Media Manager - Full Service Agency
Digital Manager (CRM / Paid Social / Display) - Full Service Agency - Marlow
This agency, based in beautiful Marlow, are truly integrated and are comprised of different specialist arms including Marketing Communications, Consumer insight, 3D and 2D video production and animation, Field marketing, Experiential, PR, Events and sponsorship.
Following some significant and exciting changes within the group this year, the position of Digital / Paid Media Manager has been identified as a priority hire. It is a very important role that requires an ambitious, competent marketer.
Below is a guide as to what will be expected from whoever is offered the position.
Paid Media Manager
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for all ad trafficking for a key automotive client (covering several well known car brands) as well as strategy, planning and reporting. You will be passionate about the performance of campaigns, ensuring you never set and forget but continuously monitor and optimise campaign activity. You will develop insightful post campaign analysis presentations that tell a clear and concise story of the campaign and key learnings.
Overseeing two Digital Executives, you will have had some management experience as well as strong experience in all paid social platforms (particularly Facebook) as well as Display (GDN). They are looking for someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty when necessary but can also work with senior management as well as clients to deliver outstanding Paid Media campaigns. PPC is not a channel that will be managed in the remit of this role.
You will also have a remit to schedule CRM activity for these key automotive clients. this does not include coding the emails or being creative, just simply scheduling them via Dotmailer. The creative is completed via another team.
The successful candidate will likely have a strong blend of the below skill set:
- Around 3 years' experience working on Display and Paid Social Marketing
- Proven experience of implementing successful strategies in Paid Media (not necessarily PPC)
- Expert knowledge of all Facebook ad types both from a management and set-up perspective
- Experience with the Google Display Network
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of wider digital channels and integration
- Numerate and analytical, to help maximise marketing budgets
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic team as well as possessing self-starter skills
- Strong report writing and presentation skills to showcase results, learnings and ideas back to our clients
- Some experience managing email campaigns
Please apply for a conversation about this company and opportunity!
Apply for Digital & Paid Media Manager - Full Service Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly