Marketing Automation Manager
Marketing Automation Manager - Tech
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Marketing Automation Manager - The Company
My client is a market leading Marketing Technology business with a Global reach. The company HQ is in California but they have a brilliant UK team working out of a Central London office, including the Global VP of Marketing and the Marketing Automation Manager. They boast an impressive client portfolio including some of the worlds leading names in retail and travel.
Marketing Automation Manager - The Role
The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of demand generation globally. The Marketing Automation Platform this business use is Marketo, this person will be an expert on the platform and work closely with the marketing and sales teams to deliver high quality leads. The Marketing Automation Manager will report into the Global VP of Marketing.
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or technology or equivalent demonstrable level by way of background
* Strong Marketo knowledge is a must
* Strong background in Salesforce.com
* Expert in B2B marketing including email marketing, lead generation, account-based marketing and other
* Proven results driving leads, opportunities, and closed/won deals through demand generation initiatives
* Ability to work cross-functionally with remote teams as well as a knack for training and motivating teams
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Ed Davidson")
Apply for Marketing Automation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly