Digital Product Manager
Our client is looking for an Assistant Digital Product Manager who is comfortable working to multiple deadlines across various internal and external projects.
You will need proven experience of running successful projects first hand.
Role and Responsibilities-
- Understand and anticipate the needs of users, key stakeholders, designers and engineering team when developing digital products (websites and mobile app)
- Product implementation.
- Develop and implement a wide go-to-market communication plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Monitor and improves websites and mobile app.
- Assist with user research and product testing.
- Assist with producing wireframes and UX designs.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to prioritise tasks and projects.
- Assist with managing development teams.
- Agile workflow: Sprint Planning, Standup and release management.
- Write user stories.
- Support the test team with testing.
- Manage sprints and Agile ceremonies.
- In-depth understanding of the technical architecture of complex, scalable web applications and/or media products and native mobile applications.
- Strong analytical experience.
- Knowledge of working with the following: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google DFP.
- Experience with hands on usage of different web technologies.
- Understanding on technical terminology.
- Project management delivery skills.
- Ability to translate market requirements into strategy.
- Understanding of product lifecycle.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.