Paid Social Manager
Paid Social Manager - Employer Brand Agency - London
Up to £35,000
We have an exciting new opportunity for a new Paid Social Manager to join a thriving employer brand agency in London.
They help some of the world's leading brands manage their reputations as employers, so that they can attract and retain the best people to work for them. By providing a range of services across every media and marketing channel you can imagine - which makes this role exceptionally interesting, challenging and varied!
We are looking for an organised and motivated person with a deep level understanding of planning and executing paid social campaigns to work on some of our client's most important social accounts. Someone who knows how to bring new thinking and fresh ideas to client relationships and who can use their up-to-date knowledge of the social media landscape.
You'll have a passion for innovation and delivering great campaigns. You'll enjoy working as part of a team and have a hunger to learn and continually improve the work you deliver.
Ensuring that all plans are insight-led, based on audience research, you'll have amazing organisational skills, being able to create, plan, and deliver multiple touch-point social campaigns to the highest standard in the industry. You will also advice to help the agency's clients plan, build and deliver a coherent and effective paid social presence.
- 2+ years' experience in generating & executing paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Passion & knowledge of the digital & social space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective and pragmatic negotiation skills
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, MS-office, especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Highly organised and effective
- Ruthless attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders consecutively
- Be confident in presenting to senior stakeholders
- Social listening tools are a bonus
If you want to work with a talented team, in a collaborative and rewarding environment then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Marta Canga Roza" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly !