Senior Account Director
Our Senior Account Directors play a pivotal role both with our client and agency team, working onsite with our client and closely with the wider team here at the Unlimited Group.
They are the facilitators in the creation and application of great strategic insight to develop game changing ideas.
As a Senior Account Director, you will nurture senior client relationships and provide leadership to your team, enabling the strategic development of client work to deliver great ideas, managing the team in the implementation of final deliverables.
This is a unique opportunity for an established Senior Account Director to work with our embedded client team, onsite whilst being part of the wider Unlimited Group.
What you will do…
- Provide day to day leadership and take responsibility for all aspects of client work managing the client relationship, the onsite team and working closely with the wider agency team
- Have a full understanding of agency process, and how to operate effectively within it, knowing when to call on specialist knowledge from within the agency
- Support the senior team, having the foresight to resource accurately and in line with client requirements and budgets
- Listen to and influence client and internal stakeholders, preventing and managing conflict
- Champion creative ideas and drive a shared creative ambition with clients from the outset
- Demonstrate an informed view of the evolving production industry and a desire to learn and innovate, in order to articulate appropriate choices for the brand
- Ensure a deep understanding of the client’s business, their needs and challenges, driving a strategic approach to deliver results
- Identify areas for growth, selling in ideas and innovative solutions, proactively sourcing new business opportunities
- Nurture and support your team, to be the best they can be
- Adopt a one team approach that enables client and agency partners to work together seamlessly
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar level agency role, with strong strategic and integrated marketing knowledge
- Knowledge of automotive sector and brands is a must have
- You’ll be a strong and visible leader and demonstrate emotional intelligence and intuition in relation to managing your team and the wider agency
- A genuine interest in guiding and developing team members at all levels to reach their potential, with the ability to manage upwards and downwards effectively
- A proven track record of managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- You’ll inspire confidence and be adept at building an maintaining strong client and colleague relationships that engender trust and add value
- First class presentation, communication and interpersonal skills to keep all stakeholders on the same page
- An excellent understanding of big picture finances and commercial implications, able to manage the forecasting and financials of the account
- Confidence and know how to deliver, with a clear vision for the team, client and agency
- You’ll be resilient, committed and always go the extra mile, you’re tenacious
- A good sense of humour always helps
Recently referred to as “the marketing industry’s best kept secret” the Unlimited Group is an integrated agency collective with an innate belief and commitment to the power of the possible.
Through our expertise in Art & Science we unleash the power of data, insight and digital creativity to deliver maximum impact for our Clients and provide them with Unlimited Possibilities.
What makes an Unlimiter?
Unlimited is home to some of the best brains in our industry but we’re always on the lookout for more. Of course, an intelligent brain will only get you so far – we also crave ego-free ones ready and willing to collaborate with others. We like our brains shaped like the letter ‘T’ – specialisms or deep interests are welcomed but a willingness to think beyond your immediate discipline is encouraged too. We want to hear from different and diverse brains, as it’s the collision of these that allow us to deliver unlimited possibilities for our clients.
All that said, the best brains are the ones that belong to a thoroughly decent human being. If that sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll get…
You get to work onsite with our fabulous clients, whist being part of our wider agency team. There’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 26th April 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
Apply for Senior Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly