London-trained Senior Direct Planner / Strategist – New Zealand
Are you an experienced, London-trained Senior Direct Planner or Strategist looking for a new career AND lifestyle move? Have you ever considered the beautiful, outdoorsy city of Auckland, New Zealand, also something of an advertising creative hotspot?
This mid-sized customer experience agency is well-established and growing, with big international network backing. They have a modern approach to data-driven marketing, a lovely, friendly atmosphere and are well respected within their market, with a great mix of big, global blue chip clients and some smaller local ones.
They are on the hunt for a talented, London-trained Senior Direct Planner or Strategist to lead the direct and data-driven planning on a selection of their high-profile global blue-chip clients.
This role could also suit a native Kiwi Senior Direct Planner / Strategist who has gained considerable London experience and is ready to bring that learning back to their home country.
Senior Direct Planner /Strategist Responsibilities
You would be developing effective, insightful strategies across:-
- Customer strategy
- Integrated Communications planning
- Customer focussed digital strategy
- Loyalty Strategy
- Lifecycle planning and programme strategy
- Customer experience mapping and future state definition
- Campaign strategy and tactical development
Operating with a high degree of autonomy, as Senior Direct Planner or Strategist, you would be the agency’s key planning contact on your clients, leading the day-to-day planning, acting as a trusted partner to your clients and working with the Creative and Business Directors on your accounts to ensure that the strategies are effectively and creatively executed.
Senior Direct Planner/ Strategist Requirements
- A minimum of 4-7 years of experience working in good London direct/digital/customer experience/relationship marketing agencies on big clients (or possibly client-side in a relevant marketing role)
- A deep knowledge of CRM, digital and of the modern world of data-driven marketing
- A good understanding of communications planning and confidence to work in this area
- Sound working knowledge of marketing automation
- A track record of producing great results
- Ability to develop high trust relationships with senior decision makers
- High level of business acumen
- An action-oriented approach to strategy – diving in on the detail appeals as much as leading the bigger picture
If all of this sounds like a Senior Direct Planner / Strategist of your calibre, please send through your CV today.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.
Apply for London-trained Senior Direct Planner / Strategist – New Zealand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly