Web Developer (Agile, CMS, HTML5, Apps, Websites, CSS)
Our client is looking for a mid-weight Web Developer to develop digital products and services.
You will be supporting technical issues and implementing new online content.
The key responsibilities will be playing a major part in the frontend web development, delivering code for both strategic and tactical digital projects, providing frontend enhancements and support to the websites.
You will need working knowledge of Agile Development practices.
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Lead Frontend Development on the website and other digital platforms
- Working with onshore and off-shore development teams
- Developing engaging and interactive features on our website and mobile app
- Quality assurance testing
- Maintaining in-house websites via the CMS
- Providing basic CMS training
- Assisting in the development of apps for mobile / tablet
- Maintaining Google Analytics
- Assisting with UX and Design teams to ensure that designs & features are achievable
- Knowledge of any of the following would be beneficial-JQuery, Ajax, Java, PHP, React
- Working knowledge with AB Test tool, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of SEO Concepts
- Experience in a digital environment
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Web Developer (Agile, CMS, HTML5, Apps, Websites, CSS)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly