Email Marketing Officer
Delivered multi-audience CRM email strategy in a B2C environment? Desire to work for an iconic animal charity? Read on!
Email Marketing Officer - Up to £28,000 - London
An established and iconic charity that are determined to create lasting changes for animals in our society.
As Email Marketing Officer you will be planning and delivering high impact email retention marketing activity with a focus on fundraising donor retention and event stewardship campaigns as well as email campaign planning from point of conversion through to retention and reactivation.
The role will see you :
- Implement email contact strategies to achieve marketing and organisation-wide objectives
- Use email to enhance engagement.
- Improve ROI and customer lifetime value across all email campaigns
To be successful in this role as Email Marketing Officer you will have:
- Been in a role where at least 50% of your focus has been on email campaigns and have a real interest in both the creative and data side of this.
- Preferably have a charity background but must have an interest in animals and come from a B2C background delivering multi-audience CRM email strategies.
- Proven ability to use analytical thinking to translate data into actionable insight.
This sounding like the Email Marketing Officer role for you? Apply NOW!
Email Marketing Officer - Up to £28,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Email Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly