Marketing Manager – Europe and Asia
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
About the team
ICF Europe and Asia’s Marketing team works across the region to plan, develop and implement communications and marketing activity in a broad range of markets. This role will support the new ICF Next brand, taking a lead on marketing activity for this exciting and challenging business, reflecting ICF’s core strategic objectives and building on initial success in a diverse market. You will collaborate not only with the London based Marketing team, but also with ICF Next colleagues based globally to ensure that consistent branding and messaging are hitting our target audiences and taking ICF Next to the next level.
About the role
If you are passionate about implementing marketing strategies and developing creative content, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. You will be empowered to run with ideas and launch them in our existing markets and supported and encouraged to break into new ones. You will use a mix of creative approaches to design content and use your strong analytical abilities to use data to inform, plan and target campaigns effectively. Taking responsibility for the ICF Next brand, you will manage and deliver all marketing activities including day-to-day content creation for email, social media, website, SEO and PPC, PR, online marketing, events / exhibitions and award entries and produce valuable and engaging content and thought leadership for our website and social channels that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Between 7-10 years’ experience in B2B marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and implementing marketing campaigns and thought leadership content that engages, educates and motivates.
- Experience and knowledge of the main social media channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
- Knowledge and experience of website analytics tools, SEO and PPC.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience of using Marketo or similar platform for campaigns.
- Experience of using a social media platform such as Sprinklr or Hootsuite.
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us.