Marketing Manager - lively, start-up restaurant brand
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to help a celebrity chef continue to grow his flourishing restaurant business.
With recipe books already published, eight successful restaurants up and running (with at least four more opening over the next 12 months) this is a tremendously exciting opportunity to join a delicious business at a very positive and busy point.
Can you help?
The brand is very compelling and lively, with a distinct point of difference. As Marketing Manager you'll have full visibility of all marketing activity, including:
- Planning the marketing calendar - a balance of group (strategic, brand) and local (tactical, seasonal) activity - across events, social media, CRM ... the works
- Working closely with the company owners, and making sure that marketing strategy aligns with the wider business strategy
- Management of external agencies (PR, digital etc) to help deliver the work, with full responsibility over marketing spend
- Ultimately, taking a pretty fantastic new brand even further
We're looking for an individual with:
- Previous marketing experience, ideally from a relevant sector - restaurant, hospitality, retail etc. You'll certainly be happy mapping out and delivering a marketing calendar
- Are keen to work within a fast-growing successful business, across all aspects of the marketing mix
- A love of Spanish culture and cooking highly desirable.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary in the region of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits
The Great & The Good is a recruitment company that helps passionate businesses appoint talented people to their marketing teams.