Junior Planner - Customer Engagement Agency - London
We are looking for a Junior Planner with at least one to two year's experience to support the planning team at an award-winning customer agency in central London.
The agency is a leader in the customer engagement and brand promotion space and truly excel at what they do working with some of the biggest and most exciting global brands
Your role will be to ensure the proposed strategies and solutions of the creative and account management teams are aligned with the needs of the clients and their customers by conducting research, developing insight and content for presentations and proposals.
You'll be asked to
- Identify emerging market trends, target audience challenges and what drives them to purchase relevant technology, through desk-based research
- Qualify research as usable for content
- Support the senior teams in analysing the latest trends to understand how they could impact on the client’s business
- Understanding how the client’s products or solutions reinforce these market insights and address audience challenges
- Produce project overview documents for easy client reference guides
- Work with creative and digital teams to inspire imaginative ideas and strategic thinking
You should have
- At least 1 year's experience gained within a marketing or advertising agency
- A curious mind and passion for insights-driven and strategic approaches
- Constant desire to learn what makes consumers tick
- The ability to integrate ideas from different areas into a common vision
- The ability to gather, analyse and organise information
- Confident understanding markets, audiences and sectors
- Able to think creatively
- Strong rational intelligence
- A gut feel for what makes sense to each client’s business
- Good copywriting skills
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a respectable agency in a new role and make a real impact through your intelligence and acumen.
Think you've got what it takes? Then apply below including a line or two on why you have the 'wow factor'