Account Manager (WW&MT)
We have been working with existing clients on employer branding campaigns for the last two years and after additional investment we have the opportunity to grow our digital, print and events portfolio. Therefore, we are now looking for an experienced account manager to drive new business sales growth. You will be experienced at influencing senior decision makers (C-suite, HR director, Marketing director, Talent Acquisition director) and have demonstrable experience generating new business from cross platform creative solutions.
You will be the driving force behind our future growth, introducing new companies to our products, building our client base. This is your opportunity to play an integral role in this game changing initiative that will redefine the Haymarket Business Media Recruitment division.
Working for Wonderful Workplaces will open doors for the right salesperson as you will be targeting with C-suite and HOD decision makers across a plethora of industries. Reporting to the head of recruitment, you will be responsible for building new business accounts across our portfolio of digital, print and live events. You’ll work collaboratively with the marketing and content teams to pitch and produce bespoke and creative campaign executions whilst the campaign management team will ensure the campaigns achieve the required results.
Additionally you will work with internal stakeholders across Haymarket to capitalise on cross brand opportunities as well as developing external relationships with relevant product and client stakeholders to ensure we achieve our business objectives across all platforms.
- Maximise revenue for the Wonderful Workplaces agency across all platforms (digital, print and live)
- Act as the primary sales contact for Wonderful Workplaces
- Source new leads from proactive activity and in response to incoming enquiries
- Manage all new business sales relationships from pitch to close
- Manage agency relationships with new business accounts
- Communicate accurate pipeline & revenue forecasting internally
- Work with the head of sales to build out annual or multiyear trading agreements where relevant, negotiating revenue growth YoY.
- Maintain a dynamic & intuitive approach to creative solution partnerships, with an appreciation of social platforms in regards to audience amplification for video & content.
- Identify and target relevant marketing, HR and talent acquisition teams, effectively engaging with the budget holders and decision makers at all levels.
- Attend relevant industry events to network and nurture new business
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and use this insight to identify further product and revenue development opportunities
- Understand and utilise insight, audience and sales tools (to include but not restricted to; Salesforce; GA; Madgex Insights) to build out industry knowledge and compose effective sales stories for the Wonderful Workplaces brand.
- Ensure that all internal CRM systems are updated in a timely manner.