Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping with the implementation of marketing plans for a portfolio of b2b brands. As Marketing Executive you will ensure all digital, social and direct marketing campaigns are executed on time and within budget.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Continually assess marketing activity success against budget (volumes and revenues)
- Work closely with the data team and deliver clear and concise data requests as per the annual marketing plan
- Maintain the email marketing schedule with reference to their brands and ensure any changes are communicated in line with current procedure
- Maintain and execute the marketing schedule across all social channels for each campaign
- Liaise with external designers/suppliers as required by the marketing manager
- Generate regular reports on marketing effectiveness as directed by the marketing manager.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to deliver the subscription and conference objectives for the year.
To hit the ground running in this role, you’ll have knowledge or experienced in:
- Basic knowledge of digital and direct marketing
- Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics
- Experience from media or events industry (desirable)
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as Senior Marketing Executive, or Marketing Manager.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket's business media division is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!