6 days left
This role offers a fantastic chance to pitch creative solutions across a market-leading automotive portfolio, including What Car?, Autocar and Classic & Sports Car, to both agencies and clients.
Haymarket Automotive Studio specialises in producing bespoke, innovative content solutions allowing brands to engage with our influential audiences. Our projects cover multiple platforms including press, digital, mobile, video, events and social media.
We are looking for someone to join our team with extensive experience of generating and articulating creative communications ideas and selling them consultatively.
You will be responsible for winning native content projects by pitching ideas rooted in insight, creativity and storytelling.
This is a great role for a creative solutions strategist or agency planner who loves selling, developing creative solutions for their clients and is looking for a high profile role with strategic and commercial responsibility. It also provides the opportunity to work with exciting household name brands in the automotive media environment. The successful candidate will have an ability to work independently while also excelling in strong communication and collaboration skills working with members of a larger team.
You will work with an existing client base of major agencies, (hand in hand with our display teams, who are responsible for generating leads), with an additional remit to develop new, profitable client relationships across the automotive services and men's lifestyle sectors. You will also support the Strategy Director with direct car manufacturer briefs and projects. Our portfolio gives you the opportunity to engage with current and potential clients regarding multi-channel marketing budgets, retail support, PR, product management, branded content and sponsorship opportunities.
- Work closely with the agency sales teams to deliver creative responses to briefs with the focus on engagement and action.
- Utilising data to develop well-informed strategic plans for clients/agencies.
- Exploring clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives.
- Produce cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns.
- Forge relationships with senior agency contacts predominantly on the strategic, planning and creative solutions side of their business
- Establish relationships with key people within direct client businesses (principally automotive and audience related clients – eg fuel, tyres, lifestyle)
- Support the car manufacturer direct client leadership team.
- Generating original ideas with other members of the team.
- Identify potential problems and devising ways to rectify them.
To be a great fit for this role you'll have:
- Considerable experience of developing strategic plans that benefit the client/agency.
- Proven track record of pitching creative solutions campaigns
- Excellent understanding of selling, delivering and measuring success of print and digital solutions
- Good understanding complex projects/workflow.
- Network agency contacts (planners) and experience of dealing with clients direct. Automotive client contacts are a great bonus (desirable)
The qualities we're looking for in a Content Planner are:
- Strong written communication skills, the ability to produce engaging, creative, relevant proposals that justify a significant price tag
- Exceptional face-to-face presentation skills, and key account management skills
- Should be approachable, adaptable, well organised and efficient with a can-do attitude
- Able to work as part of a team in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills