Junior Social Media Manager
Our client is the UK's leading supplier of health supplements. They have a huge market share and are a trusted, household name. Due to exponential growth in recent years, particularly through their e-commerce channels, they are looking to bring on board a passionate junior social media executive who can be an integral part of taking their social engagement level to the next presence.
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years experience in a similar role within e-commerce and additional experience in assisting building new communities and driving interactions across multiple platforms with e-commerce brands. This is a great opportunity to join an established business that's entering a new exciting growth phase and be a part of their success story.
* Acquire new customers through built online communities and social engagement
* Work across social media marketing
* Respond to all queries made through their social media platforms in a way that reflects the voice and values of the company
* Produce content for social media channels and manage influencer programme
* Data analytics and producing reports for the wider team
* 2-3 years experience working across social media within e-commerce
* Understanding of analytics
* Excellent copywriting ability and strong visual eye
* Ability to work cohesively with team members to develop unique content
* Enjoy working in a fast paced e-commerce / retail environment
* Good time management and able to work towards strict deadlines
* Finger on the pulse with social trends
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org