Digital Marketing Executive
Digital media marketing executive
A truly excellent opportunity to work in a newly created role for the UK's No.1 largest and fastest growing vitamin supplement company, which has helped define the VMS sector with leading brands such as Perfectil, Pregnacare, Wellman and Wellwoman. Vitabiotics is the first and only vitamin company to receive The Queen's Award for Innovation in vitamin research. With a brand new digital marketing team you'll really help shape this iconic brand. You will be working on a diverse range of digital and social media projects with a team that have a wealth of knowledge as we increase our focus in this area.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of the digital marketing world.
Key elements of the role:
* Instinctively finding ways to help drive traffic to the company website, using your knowledge.
* Using various techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
* Helping coordinating digital media advertising and affiliates activity.
* Helping gather insight and feedback on performance of channels, content and campaigns.
* Assist with the managing and monitoring of KPI reports for analysis of content, campaigns and merging trends.
* Assisting with Website performance, and e-comm newsletters.
* Coordination with the wider marketing, PR and social media teams
Specific skills/experience required:
* Enjoys a fast changing environment.
* A good organiser, with good technical ability.
* Excellent written English.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* A passion for all things digital
Experience: * Minimum 1 year digital marketing