Digital Graphic Designer
Digital Graphic Designer, Central London – Up to £40k plus benefits
This ethical, creative agency are doing some big things with some very well-known brands. By unearthing simple insights, they create powerful ideas and craft extraordinary on and offline campaigns. As Digital Graphic Designer you’ll help provide creative digital design solutions in response to client briefs across all aspects of digital and some offline marketing.
Do you have experience across websites, emails, online campaigns, and some video?
This Digital Graphic Designer will have a strong agency pedigree within education or charity and be well-versed in digital design across video, social, email, landing pages, and some print.
This Digital Graphic Designer will be capable of conceptualising and creating standout designs for a wide range of online collateral such as, but not limited to:
• Branded landing pages
• Marketing emails and templates
• Social media ads and branded content (static and video based)
• Display advertising banners (static and animated)
• Video - Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
• Client and company interactive presentations
This Digital Graphic Designer will be a highly talented, creative, versatile and motivated individual with experience of working within a fast paced marketing agency environment; have a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud and will be very familiar with digital/online trends and emerging technologies.
The Digital Graphic Designer that joins this agency must have:
• 3 years’ experience working in creative communications / marketing agencies, including 3+ years’ digital content production
• Conceptual experience and creative problem solving skills
• An online/PDF portfolio outlining individual project involvement
• Strong working knowledge of all main digital design packages
This Digital Graphic Designer will have personal qualities like:
- Dynamic, driven and reliable with a ‘can do’ professional attitude
- Good communication skills and fluent in English verbal and written
- Open to feedback, constructive criticism and able to ask for help/ advice as needed
- Conscientious and takes pride in their work
- Pixel perfect design skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Organised and capable of prioritising a varied workload
- Able to work calmly under pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects
- Good time management skills
- Flexible approach to work and working hours (when deadlines demand)
Sound like the This Digital Graphic Designer role you’re looking for? If you’re the This Digital Graphic Designer that fits the bill, then please get in touch quoting job reference AP840h.
Please visit our website www.air-recruitment.com