Digital Project Manager
Our client is looking for a Digital Project Manager in London.
You will be focusing on the consumer proposition and working across a spectrum of technical product.
You will also work closely with cross functional project and business teams across UK, Europe and at times Asia.
Description of Duties:
- Working with senior management
- Creating and managing briefs and budget and timelines
- Working closely with internal stakeholders
- Create and manage test protocols
- Regular project updates
- Project Manage cross-functional teams of developers, testers, UX, content and creative
- Managing risk and issues
- Update internal teams on project status and contribute to process improvement
- Creating presentations internally and externally
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in Project management in a technology or digital environment
- Project management qualifications
- Passionate about digital and technology products
- Working with remote teams
- Interested in technology and user experience
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies
- Understanding of databases, CRMs for example Salesforce - desirable
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.