Reputable design agency is looking for a project manager (temp to perm)
Historically as an Agency they have specialised in delivering creative, branding and print-based projects for their clients, though have also started delivering a range of digital projects for their clients. The person who comes into this role will be delivering a breadth of digital projects which could potentially include display advertising, emails and videos as part of digital marketing campaigns for their clients as well as website design, usability and copy management & creation projects. This being said, it's very important the person who comes into this role has an understanding of both digital and creative projects.
- Experience working in an agency environment as a Project Manager, Producer or Account Manager
- Must have experience delivering both creative and digital projects
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be comfortable in front of clients, on the phone and in person at meetings
- Very confident and self-assured whilst emotionally intelligent with a huge amount of self-awareness and empathy in communicating with colleagues and clients
- Experience managing/working with a team of designers
The digital department is growing and developing, so this is an opportunity to put your own stamp on an evolving department over time. The staff who work there are all great and there’s a genuinely family feel to them.
They are looking to make a decision on this role for the right person very quickly so please don’t delay in applying if interested as this role won’t be available for much longer.