Digital/Motion Designer (Stockholm)
Prestigious fashion brand in Stockholm is looking for an experienced digital designer to join their small select creative studio.
Applicants must have a European passport and be willing to relocate to Stockholm. Financial support with VISAs and relocation will be fully provided for.
The Digital designer will work closely with the Head of Brand & Image and their
Global Social Media Manager to create an array of engaging social media content, static and
Animated as well as other digital campaigns and projects. Content will be based on all collateral produced by the creative studio (brand campaigns, product launches, collection presentation etc.), but you will also be responsible for creating content exclusively for social media.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving, optimising and delivering material to an
exceptionally high level, with an ability to push innovative solutions applicable to content level
and social media strategy.
The position will be based at the company headquarters in Stockholm and reports to the Global Social Media Manager.
Business travel may occur.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
• Conceptualise out-of-the-box ideas to support communications, primarily for digital and social
• Pitch social media angles to all content production in collaboration with the Marketing Studio
and manage the creation of social media content off the back of campaign shoots
• Manage material and format content for all social channels, including creating layouts and social
media assets, from concept to execution.
• Ensure that the creative output is consistent and in line with social media objectives, with
consistency across all creative touch points, and that concepts are aligned with the brand’s
• Constantly research social media collaborators, content trends as well as technology and digital
The Ideal Candidate
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication or related area
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in social media, content and graphic design, preferably within the
creative industry, ideally with luxury fashion experience
• Expert with Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects
• Strong moving image and video editing skills - 3D, animation, AR, interactive design and
innovative technology skills a plus
• Deep knowledge of social media, their formats, specificities, restrictions and usages, including
• Strong planning, organisational and problem-solving skills
• Strong communicator with impeccable skills for documentation and presentation
• Fluency in English
This is fantastic opportunity to join a very reputable brand/company who offer amazing perks and benefits as well as working with an exciting city!
Apply for Digital/Motion Designer (Stockholm)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly