Account Manager - full-service creative agency
A rapidly growing full-service creative agency based in N London is looking for an Account Manager to join their talented and enthusiastic team. This role is pivotal to the team and together with designers, digital experts and web developers you will deliver some remarkable creative projects.
No two days are the same in this small but strong studio: one day you might be managing a web build for a tech client and the next day might find you helping to set up a new food brand or deliver materials for a charity event and campaigns. You will be client facing, so you must be able to establish and maintain solid relationships with a wide roster of clients, from tech, to charity, food, restaurants and all the way to energy. Must be a doer and happy to be hands one, this is a multifaceted role: from being involved in meetings, pitches and proposals, to creating campaigns, formulating timing plans and scope of work, invoices, etc.
This is a great opportunity to learn new skills, grow and develop and a chance for your voice to be heard. This friendly and supportive team will always have your back and will help you with anything you need to grow professionally. A great opportunity indeed for an ambitious Account Manager!
- MUST have previous experience in a creative agency
- Able to think on your feet and a problem solver
- A natural when it comes to communications, able to accurately interpret and relay client briefs
- Commercially minded and with an eye for spotting new opportunities
- Great with numbers and happy to manage the invoicing process
- Can deliver on time and on budget and respect tight deadlines
Apply for Account Manager - full-service creative agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly