Senior Account Manager
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
As a result of some major new account wins, we’re on the hunt for a Senior Account Manager to drive some incredible new projects forward.
We are looking for someone who is creative in their thinking and strategic in their approach, with an ability to manage and grow high-level creative accounts. The role also requires excellent communication skills for both internal and external liaisons, and experience of managing external suppliers.
You’ll be joining a highly accomplished team that buzzes with passion and ideas - fuelled by our Oxford Street location and a constant flow of new briefs, complemented by spontaneous burrito lunches and snacks on tap.
Feeling the connection? Send your CV today!
Salary £45,000 based on experience.
Key requirements of the role
- Project planning, brand articulation and delivery
- Workshop ideation and creative strategising
- Strong knowledge of digital trends and social media channels
- Excellent organisational and verbal communication skills
- Client reporting and management
- Ability to generate and manage a positive revenue stream
Nice to haves
- 5+ years experience within an integrated creative agency in a similar role
- People leadership, presenting and communication skills
- Strong contact and relationship database
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter, CV and availability by clicking 'Apply'
NO AGENCIES PLEASE