Performance & E-commerce
Major Players are working with an innovative confectionary and alcohol start up who are taking their offering global! The have a brand like no other and are looking for an E-commerce and Performance Marketing Manager to join their family. This innovative brand have a creative like no other, they are looking for someone to make sure it's hitting the right person at the right time and ensure that this is translating into revenue on the E-commerce site. You will be comfortable driving digital strategy, managing an agency but also hands on and be an all round digital superstar. It's an exciting opportunity to join an original offering with serious finding in a fun and collaborative environment - it won't be around for long!
* Develop and manage our digital marketing strategy across, acquisition, loyalty, repeat purchase, personalisation, reviews, returns and customer service
* Oversee all digital campaigns, content, social and editorial calendar on a daily basis set each month to achieve forecast, with a detailed understanding of applying paid search, display, SEO, affiliates, direct mail and social media advertising funnels display and social paid activity
* Set monthly KPI's to be monitored and reported back on weekly, working reactively to deliver the best possible ROI, optimising the eCommerce strategy as you go for results
* Manage, maintain and grow Amazon on a global scale
* Manage our websites, both to ensure they are fully optimised at all time, updated regularly and delivering conversion at an agreed %
* Deliver our Search Engine Optimization strategy of the website alongside the content team, social and PR
* Prepare detailed monthly and weekly reports on performance of channels for SLT
* Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
If you want to work in a company that has their offices in Central London, has flexible working hours, and genuine career progression in a growing start-up, then please apply.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Jadie Davison | DD: + 44| 207 845 7264 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Jadie Davison")