Senior Account Manager (Agency & Client side) – W1 Agency
Senior Account Manager (Agency & Client side) – W1 Agency – to £42k
Fancy working on the client side but without missing the buzz of working in an agency? Well if so, this role could be ideal for you.
This Senior Account Manager role is an extremely rare opportunity for you to work agency side four days a week with an additional day working at the client’s head office.
The agency needs no introduction – it’s one of London’s finest direct marketing-led agencies and one of the best located agencies in London.
This agency are seen as a ‘destination agency' and people want to work there. Central London based, they have great offices and an enviable location.
The Agency / Client Relationship
To ensure a truly collaborative relationship the client side team sit closely with their counterparts within the agency.
The Senior Account Manager – Typical Week
- You will be employed by the agency (thus receiving all of their agency benefits) and working predominantly from their offices but you will be working for the client (you will report into an employee from there) – so it’s the best of both worlds!
- You will therefore be living an ‘agency life’ but undertaking a client side function
- Your typical week will be: Monday and Friday at the agency; Tuesday based at the client’s offices, Wednesdays and Thursdays at all agency workshops with the client at offices in central London
The Senior Account Manager Role
With the support of your Manager, you will be responsible for the development of highly targeted, multichannel standalone campaigns and programmes.
You will co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders, briefing agencies and the data fulfilment team and creating audience profiles with data. You will then support the management of the end to end campaign process, with a clear focus on stakeholder management within the business.
Skills & Experience Required
- Five or more years in customer comms/campaign management and brand marcoms with a direct response / CRM focus. Strong understanding of email, customer journey creation and data.
- Someone who is intrigued by the possibilities of how to answer problems and challenges through the creative use of direct marketing.
- Creative thinker, but with a logical streak - someone who sees beyond the obvious and challenges convention.
- Experience gained in a fast moving, commercial consumer sales/marketing environment, with digital at its heart.
- A data enthusiast – someone who understands and can demonstrate that using data can be a creative process too!
- First class communication skills, a strong team player
- Understanding of the full marketing mix including both online and offline media channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with a strong eye for detail
- Ambitious and thrives in a fast-moving and highly changeable environment.
- University degree or marketing/media qualification
Your career at the agency...
The agency is growing and going from strength to strength so it is a terrific time to be part of our exciting team.
Great talent is looked after and promoted. You will be able to work on a strategic account where the creative will be varied and exciting.
Salary & Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary plus a great benefits package. Staff receive a contributory pension, health cover, on-going training, plus some lovely benefits like having your birthday off and a paid sabbatical to learn a new skill. Health is taken seriously with free fresh fruit and a running club.
Stunning agency, fantastic role, Senior Account Managers who are looking to gain client side experience please send us your CV today.