3 days left
eCRM Manager, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
This agency are well-respected in their field. They have great integrated output, but are looking for an eCRM Manager to join their team. Being an eCRM Manager in this agency means you’ll be overseeing eCRM campaigns from end-to-end, taking ownership and ensuring they are delivered on time and brief.
The eCRM Manager who joins them will be someone from an agency background preferably, being able to kick on as soon as possible regarding this eCRM Manager. If you’re an eCRM Manager with outstanding knowledge of end-to-end process from initial briefing through to reporting, we want to hear from a eCRM Manager as soon as possible. This eCRM Manager will be someone who is experienced using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as you’ll be using this ESP.
As eCRM Manager we will be looking for someone who has a desire to progress in their career. This agency supports their people, and will look to help you progress in your career. As eCRM Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring that client campaigns are delivered to a high standard and meet the brief.
Here’s what this eCRM Manager is expected to be working on:
- Ensuring that eCRM campaigns are managed effectively
- Working alongside account handlers, planners and other departments within the agency
- Handling data segmentation and testing
- Working on analysis and reporting, analysing click-through, open and delivery rates
Below is what they’re looking to see in this eCRM Manager:
- Great understanding of email campaigns end-to-end
- Analytical mindset, being able to spot opportunities for improvement in reporting
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
- Experience within an eCRM-focused role
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferable
Please get in touch quoting JW794 when applying for this eCRM Manager role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for eCRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly