Digital Account Manager
We’re a creative production house specialising in audio, digital and video content.
Our work includes the following:
- Audio - Radio and Spotify commercials, 3D audio creative, podcasts, immersive audio experiences and audiobooks.
- Digital - Website design and build, campaign microsites, Spotify interactive experiences, rich media units, web banners.
- Video - Brand storytelling, animation.
In the last few years we’ve ticked some pretty cool boxes:
- We’ve built up an amazingly talented team who deliver exceptional projects for our clients every single day (there were eight of us four years ago, we’re more than 50 now!).
- We’re one of Spotify’s preferred creative & production partners.
- We have a solid pool of clients who we love working with - and who love working with us.
- Our audio facility is now 11 studios, including one of the few certified Dolby Atmos suites in central London.
- We’re a UK-based company but we also have a team in New York, which has enabled us to expand our offering into new territories and markets.
- We’re continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the digital landscape.
- We always celebrate our successes along the way... we love an excuse for a party!
We’ve done a lot of things that we’re really proud of but we have no intention of slowing down, so we’re now looking for an Account Manager to join our Digital team in London.
Here’s some more info on the Red Apple Creative Digital team.
Our Culture - Who We Are
We’re creative (standard). We’re honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all. We’re all equal and we laugh at ourselves... and each other. We’re unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers. We say please and thank you. We always make time for each other and our clients. We’re all very different and we love that about our team. We like going to the pub... a lot. We praise each other and recognise achievements. We don’t quit, we fix. We’re kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it’s needed. We’re people pleasers. We’re passionate and motivated. We like to dance. We always leave our clients feeling good.
The Person We Are Looking For
We’re looking for someone special, someone who is comfortable working across all things ‘digital’. You’ll be well versed in working on and delivering digital projects.
You are already successful in a similar role having worked in a digital AM position for 1 - 3 years. You are a team player and a real people person - so clients will love you.
You’ll report to our Digital Head of Client Services, but will often need to use your own initiative to drive our projects forward - and you’ll be expected to get involved at every level in order to make each project a success.
You keep up to date with what’s going on in digital advertising - and you’re happy to put your opinions forward in blogs, seminars and events.
You’re confident and outgoing and you do what it takes to get the job done. You’ll be a creative person and you’ll be able to interpret and respond to briefs using our more standard lines of response, as well as developing your own custom ideas. You can deliver these ideas back to our creative and production teams and be the conduit between them and the client.
You have experience of working in a creative sales environment as you will be expected to nurture key client relationships and grow revenue. You’ll embrace the business element of the role, such as hitting targets and spotting new opportunities.
You’ll have a proven track record of client satisfaction, increasing revenue year-on-year and making a positive difference to the company. You’ll be happy to socialise with clients and internal teams outside of working hours to build relationships.
You’re passionate, ambitious and generally brilliant, a jedi master of the digital world!
- Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels.
- Achieve revenue targets by promoting our services to existing clients and deliver YOY growth.
- Interpret briefs, collate a response and present back to the client.
- To provide costs for the different products and services we provide.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of briefs and proposals.
- To talk confidently about knowledgeably about digital/music advertising/platforms.
- To produce monthly business plans with 3/6/12 month forecasts to maximise client opportunities.
- Develop effective working relationships with the rest of the team and other internal departments to ensure clear and consistent communication.
- Keep internal CRM systems up to date.
- Analyse campaign data and providing campaign analysis during and post campaign.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in digital and how they apply to our clients or the production process.
- Enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and update industry knowledge.
- Great communication skills.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.
- A positive mental attitude. We are a close team that works hard and plays hard together.
- Ambition to take our growing company to the next level.
- A proven track record in hitting revenue targets.
- To be confident in leading conversations and presentations in person, on the phone and online.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- To be a social butterfly, this is not a job for shrinking violets.
- 1 - 3 years experience in a digital account management capacity.
- Experience of delivering cross-platform campaigns across desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Experience of delivering a microsite or website from brief to launch.
- A love of music.
- Fluency in other languages.
- Experience of working on online audio platforms.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Company bonus scheme.
- Creative working environment overflowing with talent.
- 25 days holiday.
Please click "Apply" and email with the subject header “Digital Account Manager, London”. Please tell us why you want to join us and how you’d add value to our team. Include your CV and salary expectations too.
No agencies please, we already have preferred partners.