International Partners Manager (12mth FTC)
4 days left
Reporting to the Director of International Licensing and Syndication, the International Partners Manager is responsible for print and digital licensing activity, compliance relating to all policy and guidelines across the whole of the magazines International business, customer service strategy for all print and digital licences, and for marketing activity in relation to the international business. The role is a 12mth fixed term contract based in West London and includes responsibility for managing the International Partners Coordinator and the International Team Assistant. The International Partners Manager works across all titles and customers.
The main responsibilities include:
Compliance / Policies and guidelines
- Manage the launch of new international editions and ensure they comply with all relevant guidelines, liaising with the relevant magazine team for feedback and approval.
- Provide support on the interpretation of the Advertising and Commercial guidelines
- Ensure all new partners are set up for and complete the training requirements
- Oversee the monitoring of all editions (print, web and social) to ensure compliance.
- Share Ethical Policy guidelines with partners and update on audit requirements
- Oversee the planning and approval of partner events.
- Assume overall responsibility for all contact with the customer, devising and implementing strategies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of this interaction
- Responding quickly and efficiently to partner emails and enquiries, liaising with relevant colleagues within the business where necessary
- Supervise the approval process of editorial copies and provide additional guidance on partners marketing plans and any joint-promotion activities
- Share best marketing practice between UK and international titles, including responsibility for Basecamp facility and regular international and external newsletters
- Update partners on redesigns, restructuring and magazine editorial changes
- Provide guidance and instructions to the International Partners Coordinator to resolve general queries across the licensing business
- Attend the monthly publishers meetings for various magazine titles and feedback useful information and key updates to licensing partners
Marketing & Events
- Devise and manage the annual marketing plan, across events and conferences, advertising, and new launches;
- Implement the marketing plan and monitor its effectiveness delegating to the International Partners Coordinator as necessary
- Manage and organise a Partner Conference
- Manage the International Team’s attendance at Trade Fairs and Events, including booking space and organising a trade stand where appropriate
- Manage the marketing P&L for the International Team, maintaining accurate records of quotes and expenditure
- Oversee the quarterly newsletters sent out to partners for each respective brand
- Manage the International Partners Coordinator and International Team Assistant, including annual objective setting and appraisal
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
- Highly organised
- Close attention to detail
- A confident communicator who can liaise with internal and external clients including stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally a background in compliance
- Previous management experience essential.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for International Partners Manager (12mth FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly