A British electrical test equipment manufacturer are looking for a temporary marketing executive on a rolling contract.
Marketing Executive - Up to £110 per day - 4 weeks, rollling contract - Hertfordshire
A British electrical test equipment manufacturer based in Watford.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for assisting on increasing brand and product awareness in both online and specialist distribution channels.
- Optimising the product portfolio online
- Launching new products online and via catalogues
- Developing joint marketing campaigns with distributors
- And much more!
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in a marketing or business related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional working experience within a marketing or product management environment.
- Organised and detail orientated.
- Experience working with and supporting B2B web and catalogue vendors ideal
- MS Office skills essential, InDesign and Photoshop skills desirable
Apply online today...
Marketing Executive - Up to £110 per day - 4 weeks, rolling contract - Hertfordshire
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.