Account Manager - Digital
Digital Account Manager
Independent Digital Marketing agency based South/West London. Dynamic group of researchers, strategists, developers, technologists, designers and marketers passionate about creating outstanding work for growing portfolio of globally recognised clients.
Excellent opportunity for a Digital Account Manager to work across tech, food and beverage, travel and legal clients.
As Digital AM you will be helping clients to build their digital strategy; their website solutions, design and build (including analytics to drive UX, customer journeys and conversion rate optimisation) then implementing through paid and organic search and e-CRM. Being able to work with planners, designers and developers to craft first-rate website architectures, create increased conversions on site and, with Search Teams to optimise and drive natural and paid traffic to the site will be an important part of the role.
We are looking for someone who has worked across digital and content marketing, CRO and ideally some social media. The successful candidate will need to support the Account Director and be able to autonomously prioritise and own the day-to-day account management, driving the clients’ businesses forward by developing strong relationships with clients, and will have a pivotal role in the ongoing development of the accounts in terms of understanding the issues and challenges facing the client’s business, extracting requirements and developing them into business driven solutions with the support of the team.
Responsibilities and skills
- Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives.
- Provide marketing guidance and consultancy to clients to add value to their business.
- Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across digital channels.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships to ensure client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Manage an account executive.
- Develop well written, considered briefs - present to internal teams and for client approval.
- Oversee team projects to ensure they are delivered with the required quality, on time and to budget.
- Commercial reporting and finance/ forecasting responsibility for owned accounts.
- Business development on owned accounts. Pro-actively qualify, extract, develop and drive opportunities for growth and projects.
- Active involvement in supporting the agency on new business opportunities including assisting with proposal writing and pitch preparation as required.
- Brief and liaise closely with the internal strategy, search marketing, design and development teams plus external suppliers.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
- A lateral and creative thinker, with proven experience of developing strategic marketing plans and implementing UX, website specifications, design & build, digital marketing and lead generation programmes.
- Extensive marketing experience (across B2B and B2C) with a proven background in digital agencies.
- Experience of working across multiple sectors with a preferred focus on finance, science and B2B.
- Can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal comms skills.