4 days left
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Conceptual Copywriter to join an established creative agency in London.
Please note that this role will be a 12-month contract and 3 days per week. The salary is pro rata’d to £43,000 per annum.
The agency is looking for a talented copywriter with experience within the fashion and lifestyle sector to oversee and uphold the tone of voice of one of their main fashion retail accounts.
You will be responsible for guiding more junior members of the copywriting team and will need to work closely with the design and creative team to produce brilliant creative work, reporting to a Head of Creative.
Briefs vary from short and long form copy including but not limited to through-the-line seasonal campaigns, radio scripts, trend advertorials, POS, bespoke brand storytelling for large OOH, digital and social.
- Genuine passion/background for fashion and lifestyle
- Up-to-date knowledge of design, retail and cultural trends
- Impeccable attention to detail when it comes to spelling and grammar
- Strategic thinker, able to explain the thinking behind the copy and how to apply it
- Excellent communicator and confident presenting to clients
- Collaborative and adaptable, comfortable working with designers and art directors to develop strong concepts
- Strong long and short form copywriting experience
To apply, please get in touch with your CV and book!