Woof. Calling all Canine Creatives! Our client is a tech start up dedicated to mans best friend. They are going from strength to strength and revolutionising the way we care for our four legged friends. We are working with them to find a talented UX Designer to join their London based team. Reporting to the Head of Digital Product, you will be working closely with their in house tech / creative teams to solve design problems and enhance user experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Run and manage user research and testing sessions fortnightly or monthly and drive product development based on your findings
- Work with the UI designers to take digital products from concept to launch
- Produce high-level wireframes and prototypes and confidently present proposals to relevant stakeholders
- Guide the user experience of our digital products using your UX experience, insight and research capabilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in HCI or relevant real world experience
- Ability to work in fast paced start up environment
- 4+ years commercial experience or 2-3 years with a BSc
- Must have experience running multiple User Research and Testing sessions
- Most importantly, you must love dogs!
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package including above average holiday leave, creative work environment, weekly team lunches, Friday office drinks and quarterly off site events and many office dogs!
This is a great opportunity to join a team in huge growth phase, and be an integral part of it's success story.