1 day left
Account Executive - Loyalty Marketing
We're recruiting for a multi award winning, data driven marketing agency in the South West. They are well-established and boast a loyal client base incorporating FMCG, health & beauty, retail and automotive. They are based in easily accessible, attractive offices and pride themselves on maintaining a positive, fun working environment for all.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join at Account Executive level within the agency, ideally, we are looking for a graduate in marketing or someone who has a real drive to join the marketing world. You'll handle, manage and support projects and understand the data around the client, as well as working to tight deadlines, multi-tasking and prioritise work within the team. As part of the client services team you will work other team's internal data/creative teams and external agencies. Reporting to the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager the role will include responsibilities such as:
- Managing, from end-to-end, with help from your SAM & AM, live projects and campaigns through the agency ensuring correct processes and procedures are adhered to
- Development of weekly Status Reports, ensuring that these are dispatched in a timely fashion to Clients
- Participating in meetings and status calls, showing confidence and a thorough understanding of all projects in which you are involved - and Contact Reporting all such meetings (with input from AM/SAM)
- Demonstrating a strong commercial sense by keeping a budget tracker and finance elements up to date
- Establishing yourself as a strong account handler both internally and with the Client, showing the ability to quickly build relationships, instilling trust & confidence in Client
Required skills and experience:
- A graduate-preferably in marketing
- Workplace experience or placement within marketing or data
- Willingness to participate as a member of the team.
- Strong knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Capacity to execute multiple tasks - prioritising effectively
- Problem solving skills to find pragmatic solutions to fast-changing situations
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday + birthday, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company and other great benefits. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfortable office.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly