Content Assistant / Producer #Fashion #Brand
Job Title: Freelance Content Executive
Location: West London
Day Rate: Up to £170 per day / 3 days per week
Were looking for an experienced Content Executive to support with the maintenance and management of an online editorial hub. Youll be responsible for updating the blog on WordPress and creating content pages for new posts, interview and articles. Taking creative assets, copy and content youll have an understanding of design and asset creation as well as expert understanding of the WordPress platform and SEO techniques.
Youll have the ability and initiative to take control of briefs and have a solid understanding of all aspects of WordPress and development process. Youll produce detailed work to tight deadlines, driving brand consistency through from asset to development.
* Updating the blogs landing page on WordPress
* Design and build content pages on WordPress for blog posts
* Uploading web banners, including required tags, alt text etc.
* Updating the blogs SEO with relevant key words, alt text, meta titles and descriptions that will drive organic traffic
* Create templates for different article types on WordPress to make the content uploading process more efficient
* Design and resize assets on Photoshop for the content pages, holding frames and mega menu
* Adapting designs for responsive websites and mobile
* Working with the Content Manager and creative team to brief requirements to internal Creative Services Studio
* Managing the delivery of assets to meet deadlines
* Competitor and industry research to support the growth of the ecommerce business
* Building effective relationships with key departments in the business
* Experienced in updating web content
* Understanding of HTML and CSS
* Experience in producing digital content
* Exceptional eye for detail and image composition
* Experience and Knowledge of WordPress is a must
* Understanding of how content can affect SEO
* Experience in UI & UX for websites and mobile
* Understanding of digital creative best practice
* Retail and fashion industry experience is a must
* Highly organised with excellent planning and time management skill
Tech savi copywiters with content managments experience will also be considered for this role.
Please email me your cv ASAP.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.