One of the world's largest media networks is looking for a mid-weight designer to join their team working out of their cool, creative office in central London. Their continued success and growth can be attributed to creating a culture of work that celebrates difference and embraces diversity. Though a global power house, they have managed to retain their unique small agency vibe.
As their newest designer, you will need to be ready to go from day one, bringing energy, experience, ideas and enthusiasm delivering digital creative work to a range of clients. Being the collaborative, solutions based operator that you are, you will be working with your team to solve complex business issues. In addition, your input contribution will be required for new business pitch work.
The successful candidate will:
- strong understanding of effective social and digital content formats
- highly organised, curious, with solid attention to detail
- work across multiple projects simultaneously and juggle multiple priorities
- expert level in Adobe Suite
- lead by example and be a mentor to junior team members
- collaborate with internal creative teams
In returning for bringing your expertise and energy to their dynamic team, they offer continued learning to develop and progress your career, free breakfast, 27 days annual leave, medical insurance and good health programme which includes body stat checks, sleep workshops (!), boxing, mindfulness, Pilates and yoga.