Head of Digital Performance Marketing
Head of Digital Performance Marketing (12 month FTC)
£50,000 to £70,000+
If you'd like to work for a premium, international houseware brand that's sold products in over 100 countries and has recently been recognised as one of the UK's top 100 fastest growing companies, resist the temptation to go back to scrolling through social media and keep reading.
As the Head of Digital Performance Marketing, you'll report directly into the Co-Founder and CEO - who is all about performance marketing - and you'll have your own small team to look after. You'll have a wealth of retail experience and at least a couple of years hands-on performance marketing experience, though in this role you'll be operating from a strategic level.
* Drive growth to meet revenue and CPA targets whilst improving digital marketing performance and efficiency
* Manage the digital marketing budget, forecasting traffic and revenue targets
* Implement strategies for SEO, PPC, paid social media, affiliate and CRM to achieve business goals, driving strong ROIs and within CPA targets
* Work closely with the Trading Manager, provide clear performance reporting and deliver insights to inform future marketing decisions
* Drive performance of the PPC and Paid social channels, explore and develop opportunities to drive more traffic, maximise new customer acquisition in line with ROI and CPA targets
* 5+ years hands on experience of online retail, preferably acquisition
* 2+ years' hands on experience of PPC and/or SEO (Paid social is a plus)
* Highly proficient in Excel and Google Analytics
* Familiarity with an Ecommerce platform (Magento, Shopify, etc)
* Strong leadership in managing direct reports
They're looking to interview as soon as possible, so if this is right for you, click on the "Apply" button below now - or give me, Matt Hearnden, a call on +44 0207 845 7204 to have a chat.