Head of Customer Experience - Healthcare Agency - London
One of the largest marcomms agencies playing in the healthcare and pharma space is looking to hire A Head of Customer Experience.
This newly created position will shape and set the direction for the agency's digital and innovation offer, future proofing the team’s ability to deliver inspiring and integrated solutions across the healthcare space.
Reporting into the MD, The Head of Customer Experience will show strong visionary and leadership qualities and enlist a culture of curiosity and innovation. You'll work closely with the brand strategy and creative teams with 2 direct reports, the Digital Strategy Director and Technical Lead.
This is an exciting role, varied and constantly evolving with the purpose to establish and drive the vision and direction for data and analysis to elevate the agency's thinking and execution.
- To identify innovative technical solutions to enhance our offer and audience engagement
- To lead, evolve and inspire direct and indirect reports within teams across strategy, Insights, UX/CX & social
- Be aware, understand and promote industry trends and advancements in digital and communications
- Raise the agency's industry profile industry through personal and company initiatives and communications
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in customer experience, UX, data, insights & strategy. You'll have made a name for yourself in the agency space and be looking for your next challenge. You'll be tenacious, have gravitas and thrive in a changing, dynamic environment being unflappable and truly inspirational.
- Solid experience in a Customer Experience/Digital Innovation role
- A proven track record in an agency
- Experience in shaping and participating in account plans for existing clients and new business initiatives and pitches
- Strong presentation skills and able to credibly defend your point of view
- Working knowledge of technology platforms and how clients manage their chosen systems
- A proven track record in developing and facilitating workshops with clients
- Insight-driven communicator.
- A high degree of personal motivation and professionalism.
- Calm and patient under pressure.
Think you've got what it takes? Then hit apply below including a few lines on why you have the wow factor.