Strategist - brand and communications agency
5 days left
This brand and creative communications agency based near London Bridge is a powerhouse, with an ace creative offer, plus a fluid and agile approach to creative output. The vibe is a social one and the people here are down-to-earth, fearless, collaborative and friendly. With clients predominantly in the B2B space, they thrive on challenges, navigating through often complex products and services or audience needs to come up with simple, effective solutions. The spectrum of services includes branding, digital, employee/stakeholder engagement and integrated campaigns.
Their largest account, a global energy company, is re-shaping their business to provide more and cleaner energy solutions to society. Their work therefore supports their clients’ ambitions and transition into new and more sustainable solutions. While working with some incredibly smart and inspiring people, this client exposes them to a myriad of different business areas, with each project bringing something new to the table. This is not an account looking for step and repeat, formulaic solutions!
Working alongside their (lovely) Strategy Director, they would love you to be analytical and commercially astute with previous agency experience. This is a creative agency but this role is not design-led. You would obviously work tightly with account managers and designers. No such thing as "us" and "them".
Your skills, attitude and approach:
- Sound understanding of and experience in research and strategy across branding, communications and marketing.
- Ability to build a better strategic understanding of their clients by working closely with account handlers, and independently researching & analysing client sectors, opportunities and challenges.
- Creative excellence through creative brainstorms and reviews, designing/leading workshops, and effectively selling in strategy & creative.
- Commercial growth: identify creative opportunities to create business value and develop clients, contribute to pitches, credentials, proposals and RFI’s.
- Personal qualities: enthusiastic, proactive, interested in continuous learning, flexible, maturity of outlook, taking responsibility and ownership for work, a sense of pride and passion in what you do.
- An interest in new energies will also go a long way!
Apply for Strategist - brand and communications agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly