My client is an independent global production agency in Central London, we are looking for an experienced Account Director / Project Manager that can significantly improve client services, creative project management, pitch capabilities and profitability.
This role requires a dynamic individual who has experience across multiple agencies and has managed complex cross-categories projects. The AD will deliver multiple work streams ensuring that all projects are managed to time, budget and quality. They will be comfortable presenting at a high level, working at speed and mentoring a growing team whilst having ownership of the Client Services offering.
- Worked across integrated projects including, ATL, BTL campaigns including- digital, design, print, retail, POS and brand
- End to end project management skills
- Accountability for overall delivery operations: Resource planning & allocation, processes, profitability, project delivery, supplier management
- Client Service Lead
- Strong team management ability
- Studio work flow and resourcing oversight
- Strong presenter and ability to pitch
- Excellent ability on on board new business
- Forecasting and profitability tracking and reporting
- End to end project management
If this is of interest, please apply with the latest copy of your cv and a member of the team will be in touch.