Digital Media Manager, Sports
3 days left
Digital Media Manager / Social Media Manager
A Digital Media Manager / Social Media Manager is needed to join an award-winning content creation business that work with some the biggest organisations in sport. Working from fantastic offices in Twickenham, leading a team of passionate sports enthusiasts the role will be working with a major international golf brand.
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors and brands in European sport, namely the FA, RFU and the Olympics (to name a few), this innovative content creator is renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR and Marketing campaigns. Due to a number of big client wins they are looking for a social and digital savvy media manager with a passion for sports to join their talented team.
Leading the team, you will understand how to bring creative, compelling work to life in social media, with a track record for driving relevancy through social, capitalising on trends and opportunities on all relevant platforms, and leveraging audience targeting effectively. You will also need to demonstrate you can develop an inspiring vision for the campaign and motivate the team to deliver against it, and a track record of successful social media campaigns.
To qualify. You should be a Digital Media Manager / Social Media Manager / Digital Marketing Manager Content Marketing Marketing / Marketing Communications Manager or similar who can demonstrate:
- Solid experience of agency-side or brand experience developing social media creative, editing copy and engaging with audiences;
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practice, flawless spelling and grammar, and the ability to create, execute, and analyse ongoing paid, social, and organic media campaigns;
- An interest in golf and the wider sports industry, with experience in the field a plus;
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks, build internal and client relationships, and proactively deliver social media strategy with measurable weekly and monthly goals;
- A commitment to excellence, working non-standard hours where required;
- Have an experience in paid media, social media publishing and analytics tools, and able to manage content and schedule on client channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Work collaboratively with creative content teams to produce highly engaging content of exceptional quality.
In return the Digital Media Manager / Social Media Manager can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands, attend major sporting events and a benefits package that include 23 days holiday, training and development opportunities and great social events.