3 days left
UI/UX Designer - Tech Start-up
Do you like recognition? Who doesn't. That's why we are excited to be working with a tech company founded to provide it! Our client is an established platform that connects employees with their employers and allows for internal recognition, value and motivation.
They are currently looking for a dynamic product designer interested in behavioural change, experience using feedback loops similar to ones used in Nir Eyal's Hooked and able to take problems from research through to UI with their developers.
The successful candidate will have
- A background working in product teams
- Experience designing digital products and systems across multiple devices including desktop, tablet, phone
- Ran user research and interviews
- Confident with latest design tools including Sketch and Figma
- Can communicate ideas simply
- An appreciation of the entire product development process from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design.
This is role is open to UX designers are interested in moving into product design and mid to senior level designers. On offer is competitive salary, regular team lunches, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme and bike storage and MacBook (or anything you need to get the job done)
Apply for Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly