Lead Product Designer
Lead UX/UI Designer - Charity Funding App
One of the UK's most interesting start-ups specialising in creating platforms for the non-profit and charitable sector is looking for a Product Design Lead to join their team of dynamic and innovative creatives. They are about to embark on a high growth trajectory, so joining the team now will allow your creative voice to be heard and implemented.
You will be responsible for developing and shaping the design process around their entire product suite. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will be involved in feature ideation to implementation. There will be opportunity to materially shape their design systems and cross functional collaboration with the growth and marketing teams will occur.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead strategic decisions related to product design across multiple functional teams
- Foster ideation and manage proposed ideas through execution and implementation
- Generate prototypes to test and iterate on internal and external feedback to create the best products possible
- Own core product metrics and use a suite of data tools to inform your decisions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-4 years as a product designer working on production software and digital products
- Comfortable running user testing sessions using analytics tools to inform your design decisions
- Ability to communicate data driven design requirements to all stakeholders and manage design processes
- Experience with design systems to maintain consistency across product suites
- Must be proficient with tools including Sketch, Illustrator / Photoshop, Invision
On offer is a generous remuneration package including competitive salary, 25 days holiday, work from home, pension, tickets to partner events (concerns, festivals and sporting events) Friday drinks and team outings.