Marketing Executive, £24,000 + benefits - Kidderminster
This well-established multi-brand organisation are offering the opportunity for a Marketing Executive with some previous experience to join their marketing team based in Kidderminster.
This is a varied and busy role for anyone who is passionate about data driven, creative and meaningful marketing and will allow the successful candidate to gain first-hand experience in managing the return on marketing investment.
This is a small marketing team where your ideas will be listened to and acted upon. Working directly with the Consumer Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing you'll be responsible for delivering a range of integrated activity across the full marketing mix from content marketing and SEO to agency management, analytics and reporting, PR, national campaign management (above and below the line) and internal communications.
Candidates must bring with them previous experience within a marketing role however this is a learning opportunity and candidates therefore do not need to be experienced across the full marketing mix. Instead we are looking for an individual who can take direction and absorb information to become a skilled marketer, a passionate individual who is excited at the prospect of being able to create and manage a brand narrative, using data and analytics to track their results in real time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generating content and management of content calendar, themes and ideas for blogs, including keyword analysis and websites in line with SEO plans
- Becoming the voice of the brand making sure all communications are to guidelines
- Coordinate the updating of existing, and creation of new, promotional, sales and marketing literature and artworks
- Assist with the creation and distribution of PR and news stories top build brand awareness
- Manage social media channels, email marketing content and strategy
- Liaise with design agency to achieve impactful creatives
- Work with media agencies on TV, SEO and PPC strategies
- Team up with paid social agency to deliver multi-channel campaigns
- Complete end of campaign reports and analyse agency reports
- Review live campaigns in real time and make necessary changes to improve performance
- Create weekly marketing updated for network and circulate new marketing and brand initiatives internally
This is a really exciting role for the right candidate who will recognise the opportunity it offers. You must be an excellent copywriter who is creatively minded with an eye for design and who is happy to bring their own ideas to the team. You will have a genuine passion for marketing and the drive to grow and develop in your career.
You will ideally have a formal qualification in marketing or similar although this is not essential. Experience with Google Analytics, Social Analytics and Hootsuite is also preferable.
Due to location candidate must be able to drive.