Project Manager - Influencer Marketing - Fashion
A social first creative agency which specialise in creating cult status for beauty / fashion brands in the youth culture market require a hybrid Project Manager / Account Manager for the next phase of their journey
This award winning independent agency offer end to end strategy and creative for culture, fashion and beauty brands around the world. They have grown YOY since their conception and now are an industry leader social first creative agency
They are a power house for youth communications and offer their clients everything from; Content Strategy & Creation ,Campaign Creation ,Strategy & Consultancy, Market Research, Social Media & Digital Marketing , Influencer Marketing , Production ,Website & Design, Branding & Identity.
The hybrid PM / AM:
- Will be client facing and responsible for managing and overseeing key clients across fashion & beauty and internal projects across design, digital marketing and production. Your responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope, including all aspects of projects from contracts and quotes to timelines, delivery and completion.
- You will work closely with each division lead to provide the client with realistic and clear timelines and will summarise progress of project on a weekly basis, both to external and internal parties, where necessary. You will report directly into the Business Manager, preparing status reports and documents for all senior management and clients to review at project kick off and will maintain them throughout the project. You will work directly with division leads and liaise with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- You may currently be working in agency land as an account handler / project manager or you maybe working inhouse for a fashion or beauty brand
- This is a social first agency with influencer marketing at its heart, you will be well versed in all things social media / digital related
- You're client facing, you're commercial, you understand how to perform a variety of tasks from project sign off and campaign planning to account management and team briefings. You enhance your current department and organisation, owning the project process and ensuring smooth and seamless delivery across the company
- You are smart, entrepreneurial and well versed in all things fashion/ beauty
- You have hands on experience working on high end fashion or beauty brands - you're passionate about this space
- You want to work in an environment that provides continuous learning, a dynamic environment with no egos
- You're not a wall flower!
If this sounds like you, you really should apply now. Shortlisting has begun