Client Account Manager - Economic Research & Consultancy Firm
Our client is a leading global economic research and consultancy firm, is looking to hire an Client Account Manager within the Asset Management team. This newly created position will be responsible for retaining the subscription research business within the United Kingdom and The Netherlands, including identifying upsell opportunities. Clients include Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Banks, Pension Funds, Family offices, and Private Equity firms. This position will be an integral part of this clients growth plans going forward, and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry.
The key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
• Manage the existing Asset Management book of business. Responsible for renewing all accounts.
• Identify up-sell opportunities in conjunction with business development.
• Organise client meetings with economists to help with client retention.
• Manage the client tracker system, and liaise with economists to make sure they interact with their assigned client.
• Manage ongoing interaction between head of global macro and all clients.
• Organise events in the UK and Netherlands.
• Call clients ahead of events to find out if they are attending.
• Organise ongoing demos of products to clients.
• Deal with client queries on an ongoing basis.
• Manage user analytics and processes
Skills and Experience:
• A University degree in Economics, Politics, or International Relations is preferred.
• A proven, demonstratable account management or client relations track record.
• Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
• Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skills
• Must have knowledge of MicrosoftWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be a self-starter, with the drive to set and reach ambitious goals
• Must be a team player
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus
• Phone and face to face experience.
• Existing contacts at Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Banks, Pensions Funds, Family Offices, and Private Equity companies is a plus.