Insert Sales Executive - Major Consumer Portfolio
6 days left
Our client is a major publisher of successful consumer titles. This busy role will involve core client business development and management of key client relationships, identifying and delivering new revenue opportunities in line with company targets and continued growth; in predominately print sales, however digital opportunities also exist
Reporting into the Group Head of Inserts the role will include the following responsibilities:
• To achieve Insert Sales & Yield Targets within the current insert sales policy.
• To develop and maintain strong contacts with Insert Clients, Advertising Agencies and Direct Marketing Agencies.
• To co-ordinate leads chasing & follow-up across the Direct Marketing Sales Team
• To cross sell across other revenue streams including digital and partnerships where appropriate
• To have a working knowledge of all revenue streams within the company thereby offering integrated marketing solutions to advertisers and their agencies.
• To sell the full portfolio of Inserts offered by the company including town and city targeting, geodemographic targeting (Acorn & Mosaic), regional and full run distribution. Also bound-in inserts/gummed cards/wrap-ins and post-its.
• To develop & co-ordinate creative insert solutions. Sourcing new technologies & selling new & existing concepts to clients & agencies.
• To produce computer analysis data for all targeted insert packages offered
• To maintain insert booking/option system, directing bookings/options through the order process and liaising with all departments involved from production to the printers.
• To develop a knowledge of Direct Marketing practices and aims in order to understand the advertising goals of clients using inserts.
• To monitor competitors insert activity.
• To assist in special projects as necessary
• To support the Trading Director by co-ordinating revenue figures on a weekly basis to assess the team's performance against target.
• To assist in the full integration of all the titles into the Direct Marketing Sales team.
• To contribute to raising the profile of the Direct Marketing Sales team amongst agencies & clients.
• To comply and be familiar with all relevant company procedures and commercial guidelines
• To be a good team player providing assistance, supporting colleagues and keeping the team involved and up to date with your activity to maximise sales team revenue
• To demonstrate excellent time management skills in all aspects of your role
• Team Player - Works as part of a team to achieve common goals through shared ambition, communication and collaboration. Actively contributes to the team, understands team goals and how he/she fits in. Supports other team members and knows when to ask for help. Doesn’t work in an isolated way. Encourages input from others. Bounces ideas off other people. Works together to create best outcome/result for the team.
• Action Oriented -Enjoys working hard. Full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging. Seizes more opportunity than others.
• Drive for results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Is consistently one of the top performers. Steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services. Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Friendly & Sociable -Has a positive outlook, wants to join in and enjoy work. Friendly and upbeat.
• Self-Confident - Comfortable in own skin; self-aware and understands own strengths and weaknesses. Seeks out feedback and acts upon it. Deals with it when things don’t go right or as planned.
Apply for Insert Sales Executive - Major Consumer Portfolio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly