Senior Finance Sales Executive: Print, Online-Sponsorship- Research
A Great job working in the Wealth Management media sector. You will be responsible for the sales of digital media , conference sponsorship & research packages. This role will require a dynamic sales professional preferably with at 10+ years experience. The individual will be seeking a role in a growth environment. The ideal candidate will have sold successfully to international financial institutions.
You will be a proven achiever, have outstanding communication skills both orally and written and will be an excellent networker understanding the need to meet & exceed sales targets. We are looking for an individual with a “get the job done” attitude.
The individual will be working with a global remit and have a successful track record of selling across a number of products.
The primary drivers for success as a sales executive will be fourfold:
1. Achieving revenue targets
2. Maximizing yield
3. Networking effectively within our community.
4. Achieving a set number of meetings and presentations per week
5. Actively seek referrals and prospect efficiently
Key attributes required to fulfill the positions remit and responsibilities in this demanding environment are:
• Proven sales skills
• Outstanding communication skills both orally and written.
• Good networking skills and ability to close.
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively.
Additional skills which will be looked upon favorably:
• Foreign languages
• Creative and innovative thinker. An individual who has the ability to think and execute out of the box.
• Financial market knowledge
This is an opportunity for sales professionals with proven track records of success to join a fast growing niche events and research business that operates globally in a leadership position. The company is very much a meritocracy and the chosen candidate will have the opportunity to grow within it to a position of their own making and desire.