Marketing Analyst, Central London - Up to £35-£55k dependent on experience
This Marketing Analyst is for someone who truly wants to kick on in their career. The Marketing Analyst we're looking for will be someone who is at the top of their game. You'll be a Marketing Analyst who specialises in analysing data and generating actionable insights. You'll help shape multichannel strategies & budgets for clients based on extensive data sets.
This consultancy deals with the best known brands in the country, and spends significant time with their clients.
As a Marketing Analyst you could be working on strategic projects such as:
• Providing analytical consultancy, recommend best practice and improvements to processes
• Using data analytics tools and databases to develop and deliver deep insights from granular, large data sets
• Developing expert knowledge on the projects you work on and act as a business consultant - translating data insights into actionable recommendations
A bit about you
You love data!
• Superb data handling and manipulation skills, particularly in Excel but VBA/R/SAS skills are also relevant
• Knowledge of digital analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, with the ability to extract data at pace whilst working on numerous projects. Desired experience with other tools such as: Doubleclick & AdWords.
• Application of quality assurance best practice. Able to ensure outputs are accurate, tightly aligned to brief and consistent with all team outputs.
• Ability to clearly create or receive a brief, challenging the request where appropriate so that the correct "question" is being answered.
• A problem-solving attitude, capable of solving issues regarding tagging, data integrity, filters/segments, integrating multiple data sources and other issues that will arise
• Articulate communicator within a commercial environment; able to produce and translate complex analysis, uncover commercially relevant insights and then clearly present to internal and external stakeholders at all levels
What you’ve done before:
• Experience gained within a commercial or marketing data analysis position
• Undertaken the production of regular performance reporting and insight generation
• High level of experience in measuring and analysing online behaviours and digital marketing campaigns, including: organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
• Experience with multi-channel digital attribution
• Proven track record of delivering robust data analysis to decision makers
Sound like the kind of Marketing Analyst role you are looking for? We want to hear from you.
If you think you’re the Marketing Analyst we’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting JW753e when applying for this role.